Basket Weave • Wall Hanging
A unique wall hanging inspired by basket weaving that is handwoven in a range of natural fibres.
• Pattern: Basket & tabby weave with woven inlay
• Weft: Bangladesh jute 50% & New Zealand wool 50%
• Warp: Handspun hemp & linen, vintage wool
• Hand finished with braiding & whipping
• Dimensions: 32cm wide x 41cm high (with tassels and hanging rod)
• Includes a restored Rimu hanging rod by Matt Blomeley
• Handwoven by Kathryn Tsui in the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
*If interested in a custom order please email me at email@example.com
Photographed with a Maureen Allison ceramic object.