Table Runner // After Jean
A unique handwoven geometric table runner.
• Dimensions: 49cm wide x 27.5cm high plus tassels
• Warp yarn: pure cotton
• Weft yarn: Carpet Wool
• Tapestry and 2/1 twill
• Hem stitched and hand knotted
• Handwoven in the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
• Care guide: Cold handwash only, dry flat in shade
• Being tableware $5 from the sale will go to Eat My Lunch who have given over 1.5 million school lunches to kids in need.
Photographed with, a bowl by Emily Siddell, vase by Phil Cuttance and Rimu candle holder by Courtney Petley.