Table Runner /•/ Interlock in Charcoal & Teal
A new handwoven table runner that features a maze of interlocking forms in a combination of natural undyed and coloured yarns.
• Dimensions: 48cm long x 20cm wide
• Warp yarn: cotton
• Weft yarn: corriedale & natural undyed wool
• Pattern: Block weave, weft-faced weaving technique
• Handwoven by artist Kathryn Tsui in the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
• To be sure your parcel gets to you, items are sent with Courier Post NZ 'signature required' service.
• $35 of the sale will be donated to Unicef NZ's Covid-19 Crisis in India Appeal.
*If interested in custom handwoven tableware please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org