Table Runner • Ochre /Bordeaux /Turquoise
A limited edition contemporary table runner, woven entirely with yarns that are no-longer-in-production
• Dimensions: 33cm wide x 64 long (including tassels)
• Limited edition
• Warp yarn: denim cotton
• Weft yarn: denim cotton and 100% New Zealand wool, produced by a textile mill in the Hawkes Bay
• Tabby weave
• Hand knotted
• Handwoven by Kathryn Tsui in the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
• Care guide: Cold handwash only with wool detergent, dry flat in shade
• Being tableware part of the sale will give two Kiwi Kids in need a lunch through the amazing work of 'eat my lunch'.
*If interested in a custom order please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographed with a tea bowl by Jack Tilson, a ceramic fruit bowl by Katherine Smyth & Monique Redmond budding vase.