Tableware • Bordeaux & Mahogany
One-of-a-kind contemporary tableware that explores the fundamental grid form in loom weaving. Every piece is unique.
• Dimensions: 34cm wide x 38cm long (including tassels)
• Warp yarn: wool & cotton
• Weft yarn: hand spun wool & deadstock wool yarn produced by a textile mill in the Hawkes Bay
• Pattern: Two block weave
• Hand-finished with hemstitch
• Handwoven by artist Kathryn Tsui in the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
• Care guide: Cold handwash only with wool detergent, dry flat in shade
• Being tableware part of the sale will give a Kiwi Kids in need a lunch through the amazing work of 'eat my lunch'.
• To be sure your parcel gets to you, items are sent with Courier Post NZ 'signature required' service.
*If interested in a custom tableware order please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographed with a found studio pottery plate.