Wall piece /•/ Interlock in Mauve & Bracken
A new handwoven wall piece that features a maze of interlocking forms in a combination of natural undyed and coloured yarns.
• Dimensions: 40cm wide x 50cm long
• Warp yarn: cotton
• Weft yarn: rug wool & natural undyed wool
• Pattern: Block weave, weft-faced weaving technique
• Handwoven by artist Kathryn Tsui in the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
• Includes a wall mount to display the piece
• To be sure your parcel gets to you, items are sent with Courier Post NZ 'signature required' service.
*If interested in a bespoke wall piece in a custom colourway please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographed with a ceramic Bell by Jaime Jenkins & Popcorn by Madeleine Child.