Wall piece /•/ Interlock in Mauve & Bracken
A new handwoven wall piece that features a maze of interlocking forms in a combination of natural undyed and coloured yarns.
• Dimensions: 400mm wide x 500mm long
• Warp yarn: cotton
• Weft yarn: rug wool & natural undyed wool
• Pattern: Block weave, weft-faced weaving technique
• Handwoven by artist Kathryn Tsui in the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
• To display choose between a hidden wall mount or a custom wooden hanger
• To be sure your parcel gets to you, items are sent with Courier Post NZ 'signature required' service.
*Proceeds from this sale will help fund 5 vaccines through the Go Give One COVID-19 fundraising campaign for vaccines for everyone, everywhere
If interested in a bespoke wall piece in a custom colourway please email me at email@example.com
Photographed with a ceramic Bell by Jaime Jenkins & Popcorn by Madeleine Child.