‘one in four’ sample
This statistical weaving depicts gender inequality ratios and was made in response to the United Nations reports that globally at the current rate we are 99 years away from equality.
Handwoven in a time intensive rug weaving technique to reference the slow pace of equality and the handmade.
• Dimensions: 270mm wide x 400mm high
• Weft yarn: Perendale, undyed wool, carpet wool. Warp yarn: cotton
• Pattern: Krokbragd a weft faced rug weaving technique
• Includes a mounting strip to install to the wall
• Handwoven by artist Kathryn Tsui in the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
• To be sure your parcel gets to you, items are sent with Courier Post NZ 'signature required' service.