This one-of-a-kind sampler features two main patterns Krokbragd (the Norwegian pointed draft, the word translates to “crooked path”) & Twill (including Twills from Peter Collingwood’s book ‘Rug Weaving Technique: Beyond the Basics’).
• Dimensions: 24cm wide x 52cm long
• Warp yarn: Cotton
• Weft yarn: New Zealand wool, produced by a textile mill in the Hawkes Bay & vintage yarns
• Pattern: Krokbragd, Twill and tapestry inlay
• Handwoven by Kathryn Tsui in the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
• Care guide: Cold handwash only with wool detergent, dry flat in shade
• Being tableware part of the sale will give two Kiwi Kids in need a lunch through the amazing work of 'eat my lunch'.
*If interested in a custom order please email me at [email protected]
Photographed with a Lex Dawson pot, Louis Kittleson mug, studio pottery jug maker unknown.