Table Runner • Tweed
One-of-a-kind contemporary tableware that explores the fundamental grid form in loom weaving. Every piece is unique.
• Dimensions: 33cm wide x 74cm long (including tassels)
• Warp yarn: wool & cotton
• Weft yarn: tweed yarn & deadstock wool produced by a textile mill in the Hawkes Bay
• Pattern: Two block weave
• Hand-finished with hemstitch
• Handwoven by artist Kathryn Tsui in the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
• Care guide: Cold handwash only with wool detergent, dry flat in shade
• Being tableware part of the sale will give two Kiwi Kids in need a lunch through the amazing work of 'eat my lunch'.
• To be sure your parcel gets to you, items are sent with Courier Post NZ 'signature required' service.
*If interested in a custom tableware order please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographed with Ross Mitchell Anyon mugs, Alan Rhodes Pottery jug, Lex Dawson water jar, Katherine Symth tumbler & found studio pottery plate.